QLOCKTWO Wall Clock | Creator's Edition
You will never look at time the same way again! QLOCKTWO Wall Clocks are handmade in Germany and are the recipient of numerous international design awards. It tells you what time it is, and can do so in more than twenty different languages. The words change in five minute increments, with four small illuminated corner points displaying the minutes in between. Covers attach to the white frame magnetically and can be easily changed to suite your mood or decor. The Creator's Edition series consists of Vintage Copper (patinated coated copper), Rust (hand-rusted steel), Raw Iron (untreated steel), Metamorphite (slate), Silver & Gold (12K white gold leaf and oxidized silver) Glintscape (sedimentary rock), Platinum (plated platinum), and Gold (24k gold leaf). The Classic QLOCKTWO may be wall mounted like a painting or displayed freestanding on the included clear acrylic base. The Large QLOCKTWO is for wall mounting only. Covers in over twenty languages are available on request.
- Special order. Ships in 1-2 weeks
- NO DISCOUNTS OR PROMOTIONAL CODES ARE VALID FOR QLOCKTWO
- Choose finish, size, and language (see below for complete list of languages.) Clocks are shown with English cover. More languages available by request
- Prices are for white frames (Platinum only available with a black frame). Frame is also available in black. Pricing may vary for the black frame.
- QLOCKTWO Wall Clocks are not battery operated. Must be hardwired or plugged in
- Ships to Canada and the US only
- Covers can be purchased individually upon request
- Contact us for more information on ordering from the complete QLOCKTWO line
Covers are available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Swiss German, Turkish