Craighill Puzzles are difficult to solve, satisfying to hold, and beautiful to display. Each three-dimensional puzzle creates a different challenge and piecing them together creates a a small objet d’art.
- Wavelinks: designed by Rod Bogart, four identical pieces fit together in a surprisingly heavy modern masterpiece of mechanical puzzles
- Tycho Puzzle: an intriguing mental and physical challenge. Comprised of eight pieces of brass and stainless steel, the components fit together to form a cube with gently rounded edges. Die cast brass and stainless steel
- Jack Puzzle: exactingly milled, this puzzle is comprised of six notched bars that interlock to form a "jack" shape. Brass alloy.
- Tetra Puzzle: a beautiful and captivating mechanical puzzle composed of four identical pieces. It activates your spatial reasoning and manual dexterity skills in a way that's immersive and engaging. The components fit together to form a pyramid shape. Available in Brushed Stainless Steel or Vapor Black (PVD coated stainless steel).
- Venn Puzzle: a beautiful mechanical puzzle comprising three identical pieces, die-cast in stainless steel with a durable Carbon Black finish and weighing almost 2 pounds.
Sale price $235.00
Sale priceFrom $136.00