Amongst the many pieces that architect, painter, sculptor, and product designer Max Bill left behind in his extensive portfolio of creations is one of the most fascinating watch series ever designed – the clocks and wristwatches he created for German watchmaker Junghans. They remain practically unchanged today, with clean and simple lines making them both retro and modern. This classic timepiece is automatic and self-winding.
- Polished stainless steel case
- 34 mm diameter
- Date aperture the in 3 o'clock position
- Self-winding movement calibre J800.1
- Convex hard plexiglass crystal
- Calfskin wrist strap with polished stainless steel back and clasp
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Ships to Canada and the USA only
- This item does not qualify for free shipping.
Please choose your shipping option. Price will vary depending on the shipping option you choose. If would like to have this item shipped, the cost is included in the price. You will not see any further shipping cost in the checkout. If you prefer to pick this item up at our store (with no shipping charge), please choose In-Store Pick-up on this page and at the checkout.