Hemson's quality crafted tools are based on tradition and designed to last. Proudly Canadian, each item has been meticulously designed using authentic materials to enhance your experience.
- The Trunk: storage lockbox features reinforced leather corners, thick cotton canvas, easy access leather snaps disguised as buckles, and a built-in combination lock.
- The Rover: The ultimate dopp kit. Featuring an odour absorbing liner, dual brass zippers to connect with a travel lock, internal zipper pocket, and sturdy shell construction. The dual wire frame allows the kit to open up for a convenient full view. Made with a genuine leather bottom and thick cotton canvas, the Rover comes in Clay Grey and Navy Blue.
- The Hemson Grinder: A grinder made to stand the test of time and get better with age. Made from hand-turned American walnut and solid aluminum core. Features an oversized body for easy grip and a large storage basin for storage.
- The Union: The thick, heavy-weight glass features an easy-grip ridge and rounded floor for effective snipping. The set is paired with a stylish pair of snips.
- The Classic Pipe: Hand-carved from solid American walnut, this pipe is designed after the classic Canadian pipe profile with added features of a tried and true ceramic pipe and removable bowl.
- The Parlour: This hand pressed glass dish makes an elegant catch-all, ashtray, or incense cone holder.