PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE PLACED OR WILL PLACE AN ORDER.
ONTARIO HAS ORDERED A SHUTDOWN OF NON-ESSENTIAL SERVICES BEGINNING ON MARCH 25TH. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH DETAILS ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED. WE ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
To do our part to help our community and protect our customers and staff from contracting or spreading COVID-19, our retail store in Toronto's Distillery District will be temporarily closed to customers until further notice. Our online store is still available for purchases. We will be filling and shipping online orders as quickly as we can. We will do our best to facilitate shipping orders in a very timely fashion and will inform you if there are any changes concerning your order. As always, we strive for the best in customer service.
Please read the following regarding in-store pick up and shipping as of March 23rd.
- In-store pick up: In store pick up is limited and will available on weekdays only. You will receive information to arrange pick up by appointment.
- Same Day Delivery / Mile1: Only if you are shipping your order to an address in the Same Day / Mile1 delivery area, will you be given the option at check out to choose this service. You will receive information regarding delivery of your package in advance. Mile1 has implemented a new contactless delivery option. Their driver will leave the parcel at the front door (unless requested to be left elsewhere) and then send a text message and photo to you, notifying you that the parcel has been left. Mile1 will not require a signature at delivery.
- Next Day Delivery: Please only choose this option if you are in the designated delivery area. You will receive information regarding delivery of your package in advance. To avoid unnecessary contact, signature will not be required for Next Day Delivery at this time. Couriers from Primex, our service, will knock and photograph where the package has been left. Please leave a note on your order or on your door if you have any special instructions.
- Standard shipping: Canada Post is advising that packages may take longer than usual to reach their destination. They will not require signatures. For more information, visit the Canada Post website.
- US and International shipping: At present our shipping policies for US and international shipping will remain the same. Please allow more time for delivery.